Free Support for Kicksecure
Three different support options are available.
Kicksecure has many users and a long tradition. Therefore many questions have already been asked and answered. There area a lot of free resources offered (see below) to solve your problems. If not consider Plus or Premium support.
- General questions about computer security can be discussed at Information Security Stack Exchange.
- Linux/Debian related questions are welcome  on Unix and Linux Stack Exchange.
- Add the kicksecure tag , which will alert Kicksecure developers and followers.
- Enhancements and community bug tracker - Github Qubes Issues.
- Various daily questions and/or problems - Qubes Forum.
- HCL reports.
- Installation problems.
- Hardware compatibility problems.
- General, how do I...?
- Mailing lists and other Help and Support resources.
Additional Support Resources
For additional support resources, please press on Expand on the right.
For general questions on VirtualBox configuration, settings, and troubleshooting.
General questions on using KVM.
Support resources ranging from beginners questions to Debian development.
- Support main page.
- Wiki - Howto's, guides, tips....
- Mailing Lists.
- Bug Tracker.
Any questions related to OpenVPN setup, configuration and technical issues.
- Kicksecure Policy of Kicksecure Website and Kicksecure Chat
- Limitations on Free Speech on Kicksecure Website and Kicksecure Chat
- Self Support First Policy applies.
- If an anonymous email address is needed for signing up at Kicksecure User Help Forums then click here.
- Posting Links for New Users
- Uploading Images for Support
- Avoid Oneboxing for Anchored Links
- Before Creating a New Thread
- Bumping Old Threads
- Clean Mediawiki Links
- Clickable Quotes
- Editing Best Practices
- Forum Feature Requests
- See Also
What is said may reveal personal information such as:
- Location / IP Address.
- Skills, Aims, Goals.
- Personal Details.
To keep the IP address hidden, visit these websites anonymously over Tor, using either the Kicksecure or Tor Browser from The Tor Project. To delink questions from an existing email or OpenID, it is advisable to create a separate email address, OpenID, and user name/s just for this purpose.
Be careful with the advice received from public places. Always get a second opinion and do not run commands or perform steps which you do not understand. Never post any custom code or output that pertains to your system or onion service specifically.
Self Support First Policy
The Kicksecure team is promoting the "Self Support First Policy". It is a policy, usually employed by small open source teams with limited resources. It means utilizing all of your options from public sources first, then search engines, already existing content and answers, then sources inside the forum and only then consider reaching out in the forum and through direct support.
Details on Self Support First Policy