Kicksecure ™ Project Activities: Innovation, Cooperation and Education
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Your support makes all the difference!
We believe security software like Kicksecure needs to remain open source and independent. Would you help sustain and grow the project? Learn more about our 10 year success story and maybe DONATE!
Kicksecure ™ Project Activities
Table: Kicksecure ™ Innovation
|Invent mechanisms for rapid Debian packaging||
|Miscellaneous||Maintaining a general interest in security matters, scrutinizing solutions, and connecting people. |
Table: Kicksecure ™ Cooperation
|Issue/bug reports||Reporting issues or bugs at other projects, such as:|
|Other collaborative efforts/contributions||
Kicksecure ™ undertakes a broad range of educational activities, including:
- Extensive Documentation covering technical aspects and operational security.
- Security matter are documented in detail, including unique material not covered elsewhere.
- Technical documentation is also provided, for example: Configuration Files.
- Kicksecure ™ answers are seldom disputed; for example see answers by Patrick Schleizer on Tor Stack Exchange.
- Operating a responsive forum, providing user support for the community.
- Debian derivative development documentation, for example: About Debian Packaging
Kicksecure ™ maintenance activities are wide in scope and include:
- Following developments in security and formulating solutions. For example this
aptbug led to the posting of a news item and instructions to safely resolve the matter.
- Maintaining various components.
- Ongoing development:
- Refer to this subset list of Kicksecure ™ git commits; and
- ~ 85 Kicksecure ™ source code repositories.
- Keeping the kicksecure.com server safe and up-to-date with various webapps (website, wiki, forums and issue tracker).
- Testing new packages.
- Calling for testers, then reviewing and processing feedback from testers.
- Creating downloadable Kicksecure ™ builds.
- Keeping the community informed about recent developments at Kicksecure ™.
- Porting to the next stable version of Debian. 
- ↑ https://forums.whonix.org/t/jitterentropy-rngd/7204
- ↑ https://forums.whonix.org/t/port-whonix-from-debian-stretch-to-debian-buster/7101
Unfinished: This wiki is a work in progress. Please do not report broken links until this notice is removed, use Search Engines First and contribute improving this wiki.