Forcing .onion on Project
The onion domain of Kicksecure ™ is
Or in machine readable format, here is a raw link that only shows the onion: raw
.onion services when browsing Kicksecure ™.org follow the links below to the Kicksecure ™ main page, homepage, forums, download page, phabricator site, or the Kicksecure ™ Debian repository.
Once a user rule is configured, no further intervention is needed to seamlessly browse the Kicksecure ™
.onion address. Note that if a user rule is not configured, some resources from the clearnet Kicksecure ™.org address will be utilized when navigating the onion address.  Also note that on a few occasions in the past it was not possible to log in to the Kicksecure ™ forums using the onion address.  
- The user must have Tor Browser installed.
- A recent (non-ancient) Tor version. 
- The reason is mediawiki, wordpress and discourse are using the primary Kicksecure ™ https domain. These webapps do not support multiple domains for the same website.
- This suggests the Kicksecure ™ forums onion address could become (temporarily) inaccessible in the future.
- v3 onion connections require Tor v3.2 or above.