Forcing .onion on Project
Your support makes all the difference!
We believe security software like Kicksecure needs to remain open source and independent. Would you help sustain and grow the project? Learn more about our 10 year success story and maybe DONATE!
Kicksecure ™ Onion Website - How to consistently access the Kicksecure ™ website through its Tor Onion Service
- Consistent use of the Kicksecure ™ onion service affords several benefits. It provides alternative end-to-end encryption which is independent from SSL certificate authorities and the mainstream Domain Name System and it also reduces the load on Tor exit nodes.
The onion domain of Kicksecure ™ is
Or in machine readable format, here is a raw link that only shows the onion: raw
.onion services when browsing Kicksecure ™.org follow the links below to the Kicksecure ™ main page, homepage, forums, download page, phabricator site, or the Kicksecure ™ Debian repository.
Note that on a few occasions in the past it was not possible to log in to the Kicksecure ™ forums using the onion address.  
- The user must have Tor Browser installed.
- A recent (non-ancient) Tor version. 
- ↑ https://forums.whonix.org/t/onion-forum-broken/8870
- ↑ This suggests the Kicksecure ™ forums onion address could become (temporarily) inaccessible in the future.
- ↑ v3 onion connections require Tor v3.2 or above.