Utilize Search Engines and Documentation
Unless purchasing Professional Support, please do not ask very basic questions like:
- How do I update Kicksecure ™?
- How is Kicksecure ™ run on Windows?
- How does VirtualBox work?
- How do I do X on operating system Y?
First consider whether someone else has likely raised the exact same question or issue. Experience has shown that most topics have already been discussed within the Kicksecure ™ community and often been documented.
Existing resources should be consulted for several reasons:
- Kicksecure ™ is a technological means to security, but staying safe necessitates complete behavioral change; it is a complex problem without an easy solution. The more you know, the safer you can be.
- Available Documentation can provide answers to some of these questions.
- Documentation answers are generally of higher quality than information posted in a casual setting (like forums).
- Some questions/topics are generic in nature and out of scope for Kicksecure ™ -- in these cases the questioner must acquire a basic prerequisite knowledge of computing elsewhere before attempting further procedures.
- The Free Support Principle Rationale and Support Request Policy Rationale apply.
Developers have made significant efforts to configure safe defaults, but operational security (opsec) is not realized by merely using a suitable platform. Staying safe requires a change of mindset and necessary skills are normally developed via trial and effort, experimentation, and general education.
Computing security is a complex subjecs, which means it is improbable that volunteers can assist with every step of the journey and learning curve. Or course advanced questions about Kicksecure ™ are welcomed, particularly for undocumented use cases. 
- Time permitting and when developers have sufficient interest.