It is absolutely crucial to subscribe to and read the latest Kicksecure ™ news category 'important-news' to stay in touch with ongoing developments. This way users benefit from notifications concerning important security advisories, potential upgrade issues and improved releases which address identified issues, like those affecting the updater or other core elements.
Kicksecure ™ News
For user convenience, there are multiple avenues for receiving news. Choose the most suitable option below.
- Kicksecure ™ Important News Forum Tag (v3 onion) - Only critical information is reported. This includes security advisories specific to Kicksecure ™ and new stable Kicksecure ™ versions. It is best suited for people with very limited time and interest in Kicksecure ™ development and news.
- Kicksecure ™ News Forums (v3 onion) - This includes everything including important news and has a relaxed posting policy. Testers-only and developers Kicksecure ™ versions are announced here, along with the publishing of news about updated articles, new features, future features, development, calls for testing, general project ideas and so on.
- Kicksecure ™ Telegram News Channel: Kicksecure ™ website
kicksecure.comserver status updates as well as same as above.
- Other choices. 
If time-constrained, users should at least read the Kicksecure ™ Important News Forum Tag. Follow the Kicksecure ™ News Forums if detailed anonymity / privacy / security-related issues are of interest, or to follow recent Kicksecure ™ developments.
In the future a theoretical situation might arise that requires users to be notified about a critical security vulnerability, for example: "A severe vulnerability in APT is being actively exploited by Tor exit relays against random users. Stop using APT until there is a solution." Therefore, a reliable mechanism is needed to quickly notify as many users as possible.
Debian Security Announcements
Since Kicksecure ™ is based on Debian, users should consider subscribing to the Debian security announcement mailing list to stay informed about the latest security advisories. See also chapter Debian Security Announcements.
Operating System Updates
As strongly recommended in the Security Guide, it is necessary to regularly check for operating system updates on the host operating system, and both the Kicksecure ™ and Kicksecure ™.
Social Media Profiles
As some users will disregard this advice, messages from the Kicksecure ™ Feature Blog are most times posted on Kicksecure ™ Telegram News Channel , Kicksecure ™ Twitter Profile and the Kicksecure ™ Facebook Profile. However, they are most times not mirrored to other Kicksecure ™ social media profiles.
If it is safe to inform others about Kicksecure ™, feel free to Contribute via an anonymous account that follows or likes these profiles. This page can be shared on:
If Kicksecure ™ source code updates are of interest, subscribe to code changes.
Kicksecure ™ Repository Testers
Kicksecure ™ requires a critical mass of users to properly test planned updates by enabling the stable-proposed-updates or testers repository.  Otherwise, bugs might go undiscovered and be inadvertently introduced into the stable repository.
To ensure a stable Kicksecure ™ system is available at all times, willing testers should:
- Create new Kicksecure ™ and Kicksecure ™ Templates solely for testing.
- Enable the
testersrepository via the Derivative Repository Tool.
Then perform normal user activities.
Please only report bugs after first searching relevant Kicksecure ™ forums and developer portals for the problem. (Please Use Search Engines And See Documentation First)
- Kicksecure ™ Important News Forum Tag RSS (v3 onion) .
- Kicksecure ™ News Forums RSS (v3 onion) .
- Subscribe to the Kicksecure ™ News Forums by e-mail. After registering at the Kicksecure ™ Forums, specific categories of interest such as the Kicksecure ™ News Forums can be selected.
- Kicksecure ™ Social Media Profiles
- The developers repository is only recommended for experts or those in touch with Kicksecure ™ developers.