Verify Kicksecure Images Software Signatures
Download image verification instructions for Kicksecure with OpenPGP and Signify.
- Digital signatures: A tool enhancing download security. Commonly used across the internet.
- Learn more: Curious? Learn more about digital software signatures.
- Optional: Digital signatures are optional. If you've never used them before, there might be no need to start now.
- No worries: New to digital software signatures? It's okay, no need to worry.
- Not a requirement: Not mandatory for using Kicksecure, but an extra security measure for advanced users.
OpenPGP / Signify
Refer to the KVM Verify the virtual machine images using Linux instructions.
Kicksecure for Qubes templates are automatically verified when
qubes-dom0-update downloads and installs them; manual user verification is unnecessary.
Codecrypt signatures are not yet available, but are planned long term.
Volunteer contributions are happily considered! If you were to contribute
codecrypt signature creation to the Kicksecure
dm-prepare-release script, then this feature could be provided much sooner.
If you would like to use codecrypt for software signature verification, please consider making a report in the codecrypt forum thread. This method might be supported sooner if there is sufficient interest.