Kicksecure ™ Wiki Editors Todo
Improve Kicksecure Wiki Pages
These wiki pages need to be edited to make sense for Kicksecure.
Assigned to Patrick
- apparmor wiki need to be minimized: https://www.whonix.org/wiki/AppArmor
- add new content explaining why kicksecure using Tor in this section (not created): https://www.kicksecure.com/wiki/Why_does_Kicksecure_use_Tor
- Add features wiki to kicksecure https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Features
- some parts need to be rewritten/reviewed https://www.kicksecure.com/wiki/Social_Engineering
- Printing and Scanning
- Time Attacks
- Has many places mentioning whonix-gw or ws firewall, need to be fixed https://www.kicksecure.com/wiki/Configuration_Files
- https://www.kicksecure.com/wiki/Systemcheck Need to be filtered in order to be compatible with kicksecure
- https://www.kicksecure.com/wiki/Dev/Permanent_Takedown_Attack_Defender#Implementation Replace links to fit kicksecure
Add to kicksecure forums the missing sections KVM,Apparmor... or delete from wiki which we wont use.
change to firefox or delete.
Need refinement/polishing to match the current contributors or at least related to kicksecure specifically.
Make it compatible with the new way of adding repository keys in debian. https://www.kicksecure.com/wiki/Trust make it fit to kicksecure (has many lines,words incorrect relating to kicksecure).
Check refs 13 & 14 and see what do you want to remove and/or keep.
Assigned to Nurmagoz
- secure link fixing using Special:ReplaceText
- identify unused wiki templates
- https://ahrefs.com/broken-link-checker (requires JS)
after Kicksecure wiki new style has been completed
- copy over improvements from https://www.whonix.org/wiki/VirtualBox/Verify_the_virtual_machine_images_using_the_command_line to Kicksecure VirtualBox/Verify_the_virtual_machine_images_using_the_command_line